Endavo will not publish the content you provide to Endavo and will not send it to other parties for publication unless you permit such publication in writing.
Endavo adheres to the Safe Harbor Agreement concerning the transfer of personal data from the European Union (“EU”) to the United States, and we follow the Safe Harbor Principles (the “Principles”) published by the U.S. Department of Commerce with respect to all such data. If there is any conflict between the policies in this statement and the Principles, the Principles will govern. This policy applies to personal information transferred from the EU to the United States that (i) is recorded in any form, (ii) is about, or pertains to a specific individual, and (iii) can be linked to that individual.
To the extent permitted by Safe Harbor, we reserve the right to process personal information in the course of providing services without the knowledge of the individual involved. The following applies to information collected from individuals in the EU unless we are otherwise required by law:
1. Notice. When we collect your personal information, we’ll give you timely and appropriate notice describing what personal information we’re collecting, how we’ll use it, and the types of third parties with whom we may share it.
2. Choice. We’ll give you choices about the ways we use and share your personal information, and we’ll respect the choices you make.
3. Relevance. We’ll collect only as much personal information as we need for specific, identified purposes, and we won’t use it for other purposes without obtaining your consent.
4. Retention. We’ll keep your personal information only as long as we need it for the purposes for which we collected it, or as permitted.
5. Accuracy. We’ll take reasonable steps to make sure the personal information in our records is accurate.
6. Access. We’ll provide ways for you to access your personal information, as required by the Principles, so you can correct inaccuracies.
7. Security. We’ll take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Enforcement and Dispute Resolution
We utilize the self-assessment approach to assure compliance with our privacy statement. We verify that the policy is accurate, comprehensive for the information intended to be covered, prominently displayed, completely implemented, and in conformity with the Principles. We encourage interested persons to raise any concerns with us by emailing us at
or by mailing us at Endavo Media and Communications, Inc., 555 North Point Center East, 4th Floor, Alpharetta, GA 30022, Attention: Privacy Officer. We will investigate and attempt to resolve complaints and disputes regarding use and disclosure of personal information in accordance with the principles contained in this policy.
Further Information Concerning Your Privacy
WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION? Personal information is information we collect through this web site that we can use to specifically identify you, such as your:
• telephone number
• email address
• personal health information
• date of birth
In some places on this web site you have the opportunity to send us personal information about yourself. For example, you may fill out a registration form, a survey, or an email form.
HOW DO WE KEEP AND USE PERSONAL INFORMATION? We may keep and use personal information we collect from you through this web site to provide you with access to this web site. In addition, we may keep and use your personal information:
• to respond to your requests
• to develop records, including records of your personal information
• for analytical purposes and to research, develop and improve programs, products, services and content
• to protect our rights or property
• to protect someone's health, safety or welfare
• to comply with a law or regulation, court order or other legal process
In the ordinary course of business, we will share some personal information with companies that we hire to perform services or functions on our behalf. For example, we may use different vendors or suppliers to ship you products that you order on our web site. In all cases in which we share your personal information with a third party, we will not authorize them to keep,
disclose or use your information with others except for the purpose of providing the services we asked them to provide.
We will not sell, exchange or publish your personal information, except in conjunction with a corporate sale, merger, dissolution, or acquisition.
We may be legally compelled to release your personal information in response to a court order, subpoena, search warrant, law or regulation. We may cooperate with law enforcement authorities in investigating and prosecuting web site visitors who violate our rules or engage in behavior which is harmful (or illegal) to other visitors.
WHAT ABOUT WEB SITE SECURITY? We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. You should keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever 100% secure or error-free. In particular, email sent to or from this site may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email.